April 25, 2008

January 1, 2002, officially we become lovers. His siblings and cousins decided to have an excursion at Maribina Falls. He requested me to come with them together with my other siblings.
When we reached the place he asked me to go up on top of the falls. We sat there for a while. Both of us are serious as if each of us wanted to say something. Then after a long seconds of not saying anything...he said "Napapagod na ako sa ganitong sitwasyon, ikaw nde ka pa ba napapagod?" No reply... Then another question "kelan ko ba malalaman?" Then i replied "Gusto mo ngaun na!" Our story started that way! Others may expect of "Do you love me?" question and "yes or no" answer. But it was not what had happened. After saying "gusto mo ngaun na?" i motioned of going down then he followed me.
That's it! We went home that day without saying any other words. It was a sad moment for me. I was hoping for a good reply and even a happy and sweet smile the moment i said "gusto mo ngaun na" but i didn't saw it on him. I even told him about it.
Then that night he spent it to our house till early morning. Gave me a present (a perfume) which till now is still in our house and was not used. I want to display it on our future home as the first gift i received from him.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails