October 23, 2008

1. In which month and year did you met your husband for the first time?- Hmmm.. we’re neighbors and classmates during grade school so I know him since young.

2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?- Ten years after grade school. We’re a childhood kiddy love team and who would ever thought that we will end up as couple..huh!

3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to? I’m not sure if it was in Megamall. I'll try to go over with my diary...hehehe...needs to upgrade my memory..hahaha

4. What was the most touching thing he did to you when you two were still dating? When he had to take me from home even if the weather is not good so that we can spend our time together.
5. How about after your marriage? I was already here in Dubai and I like him calling me at night when he can't sleep or he misses me.

6. Share your lowest period of your life with him. When i could not almost pay for my debt since i was jobless here for about 3 months.

7. Share your happiest moment with him. Having him around in the past like when we we're just lovers and not couple.

8. Share your saddest moment with him. When i had to go to Dubai for work and left him in Bulacan all alone. Luckily, he had so many friends there.

9. Share your angriest moment with him. When everytime he told me that i had an affair while he's not here. Suspected me that i have dated many guys before he came. Huhuhu... this was the moment were i had to blamed him having a coquette sisters and friends. He became paranoid from his own experience mainly from his sisters.

10. Share your funniest moment with him. We have had a lot and but can't remember the details anymore.

11. Share your most frustrated moment with him. Since he came in Dubai there was no week that we didn't argued and felt frustrated of all the nonsense things he used to tell me.

12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do? A months ago, Like when he was still working in Karama we used to hold hands while walking in Burdubai Creek as we watch the dhow cruises

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails