October 26, 2009


I hate it when I’m sick! From the day i took the pills i was never been okay. Almost everyday i find it hard to get up early from bed...as if my body is stick on it…i always had this feeling that I can’t explain…it’s the first time I have experienced it…my whole body is aching…i don’t have any single energy to work and I always wanted to stay in bed.

Other than strange feeling due to that pill I am taking i had a tonsillitis that made me suffered for about 3 days…good thing it’s okay now…

Hope the days will fly so fast so I’ll be finish taking the medicine and I pray that it will bring good result…

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Sheng , baka di kabe sau ang meddicine. Gnayan ako misnan, may gamot na mas nagkakasakit ako, kaya hinihinto ko at sinasabi ko sa doctor bigyan ako ng ibang gamot. I hope OK ka na..Get well soon.

sheng said...

thanks dear...am feeling okay now...un nga lang medyo matindin tlga ang tama skin nung gamot...anyway 2 months lang toh so tapusin ko na lang..

Related Posts with Thumbnails