December 6, 2009


Its 19 days before Christmas so I’d like to take this chance to greet and thank each and every one of you who comes and visit Our Lives Together.

Special mention to all Couple's Corner participants especially to Rodliz, to EC droppers, to bloggers, to my flat mates and to all my friends ….our lives may not be perfect but here we are trying to simply handle the difficulties of a married life…and being a part of us you are always welcome to witness our lives together.

The year is just about to end and I am sending New Year and Christmas greetings to all of you. This is a celebrating season and the Lord has been so good to me through out the year. I guess He has been good to you too. I want you and your family to join me in thanking God for his wonderful blessings upon us.... as an individual and as a family. Advance Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!



Credits: Bea Creations


Together, it will be our 2nd Christmas here in Dubai and i think we will have more Christmas to celebrate here. Can't wait for Christmas Eve wherein we will have our exchange gifts and a lavish party at Rm 609.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails