February 2, 2011



For young adults who met 10 years after their grade school, i thought the story of little "bhing" and litte "boy" has been forgotten already. But NO!....

May 2001, Hubby and I met again at his cousin's house in Abad Santos. I know that they're coming that day and somehow I was excited to see him not because of our not so good experiences during our young age but because I was curious on how he looks and if he was still the same naughty boy who would take anything just to throw to anyone who teased him about me.

We went to the market that day and when we came back Hubby and his sister was already there. He was not aware that i was there staying for a week and when we entered the house I saw him at the corner texting. I simply look at him without his knowledge and suddenly our past as neigbhors favorite love team came flashing on my mind....that though it wasn't really a nice stories to recall still i can't believe that i am seeing the same boy who i hated too much as playmates just to avoid people from making fun of us.

That was the first ever kilig moment that i had with him....it's not because i was attracted to Hubby that time but because seeing him after 10 years....reminded me of how i hated him when we were young and love the thought of seeing him grew up as the same shy type little boy turned a young man.

*****

I didn't know....it was also that day when i learned that the photo i have given to his cousin who is my childhood bestfriend was with him. As what they say.....one time they came to see my photo on Hubby's wallet and when they asked why his keeping my photo...he said that he saw it scattered on the floor so he took it and keep it with him....'Hhuh?

Later they've known that i was Hubby's crush since we were highschool and he loves to see me during school break vacation since i had my highschool in Manila...

I simply don't know what to say when i've learned it....i thought that maybe it was just the continuation of our young age love team in the province that's why they are telling me that Hubby had a crush on me...

My share for




Rodliz’s Nest

8 comments:

His Unfailing Love said...

I enjoy reading love stories that are real. Nakakakilig...

Mommy Liz said...

Aha! the more you hate the more you love pala kayo. Ang sarap nga balikan ng nakaraan noh? Oh di ba? at the end kayo ang nagkatuluyan. Kala ko tinago nya ang picture mot apos sasabihin nyang panakot sa daga, hehehe.. Ang cute ng beginning nyo ha..

sheng said...

Thanks Dearie....

Mommy Liz: It was a real great story of us hating each other when we were young then when we grew up we came to love each other....hehehe

Rossel said...

nakakakilig naman. hindi mo siguro akalain na sya mapapangasawa mo ano? tama si Liz, bagay sa inyo yung quote na "the more you hate, the more you love."

Our Kilig Moment in the Bus

JonaBQ said...

childhood hate turned love pala kayo :D so cute!

My CC This Week

Soulful said...

this is what i have always wanted to have, your childhood friend turned true love. it seems as if you have a lot of things to talk about because you knew each other for a very long time, lol!

sim only deals said...

Mommy Liz: It was a real great story of us hating each other when we were young then when we grew up we came to love each other

sim only plans said...

hey..the more you hate the more you love pala kayo. Ang sarap nga balikan ng nakaraan noh? Oh di ba? at the end kayo ang nagkatuluyan. Kala ko tinago nya ang picture mot apos sasabihin nyang panakot sa daga, hehehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails