January 5, 2011

A habit is any action that we have performed so often that it becomes almost an involuntary response and when it becomes undesirable it is called a "bad habit".

Well, Hubby and I has this so called bad habit also. He isn't a regular smoker before but during his first winter here he started to smoke just to relieve from so much cold which until now he can no longer stop. And even if our doctor told him to stop coz it maybe one of the reason we don't have a baby till now yet he can't simply stop smoking.

And for me...it's been my habit to do something on my face. I can't live without touching my face whenever i feel something unusual and it's one thing i wanna stop as well but it so hard for me to do it now.

My share for


Rodliz’s Nest

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails