May 15, 2010

For me, what’s good about blogging is that; you don’t just write to express your feelings and thoughts, you don’t just share the kind of life you have or you don’t just try to do it for the purpose of earning $$$ but because you meet new friends through it.

Last Thursday, I have personally met one of the blogger I’ve known few months ago. She was the first Filipino blogger I’ve known here in Dubai and I guess it was because of Couple’s Corner. I am a regular visitor of her blogs; Kero’s Celebration and The Pink Zest.


We came to meet last Thursday because she gave me the shoes I’ve chosen from Andreas Shoe Collection which they have given away. It was such a great experience meeting a blogger for the first time.

Me, Andreas and Kero

I was hoping to have a photo with Andreas but the little boy was so excited to go inside Toby's Indoor Playground and I only got a chance to have a photo with him when Kero changed his shirts. I wish I have a little boy same his age...:(

Thanks Kero for the time and for the shoes...Kiss me to Andreas..mwah mwah:)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails