November 7, 2009


I love you - no matter what You can count on me - I just won’t give up I’ll love you through the good times or when the days are rough I love you - no matter what


I love you when the sun shines, I love you when it rains I love you when you’re close to me, Or when you’re far away I love you when you’re smiling, I love you when you’re mad I love you when we disagree, Or when we’re holding hands


I love you when you’re happy, I love you when you cry I love you when you’re silly, Or when you’re feeling shy I love you in the daytime, I love you through the night I love you when you make mistakes, Or when you get it right I love you when you’re working, I love you when you play Oh, I love you forever, And I love you today

I wish i know how to sing....so i can sing you this song...

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Aba ang daming love nyan ah, napuno ng love ang entry. It's good that you can shout how much you love your husband. It's great that you can tell the whole world how this man means to you. Love is not just good, it's Great!

Sarap ng feeling di ba? na deep inside your heart, there is a man that you love so much, you want to grow old with him, you want to spend the rest of your life with him..Di lahat ng tao eh nakakaranas ng true and sincere love..

Good for you both and May God bless your marriage.

sheng said...

thanks mommmy liz! actually ganito un eh...last week akala ko katapusan na ng aming buhay bilang mag asawa...we had a big fight and ang sabi nmin buti pa maghiwalay na lang kami...

then he told me he's leaving the day after....he's working night shift... so mag isa lang ako sa kuarto pag gabi...at nde ako makatulog for several nights kasi iniisip ko what if matuloy nga ang paghihiwalay nmin...parang alam mo ung halos nde ka na makahinga sa kaiisip though galit na galit ako sa knya pero nangingibabaw pa rin ung pagmamahal...

then i thought of writing an entry on how mad i am...but then parang mas maganda kung more of love ung entry di ba? ...wherein nakatulong din kasi parang naiba ung mood ko at nakatulong din ung couples corner....kasi that time i was writing our story for the next cc...and parang bumalik lahat ung alaala ng mga kahapon...

oi ang haba na...

Related Posts with Thumbnails