March 3, 2010

Got my second award from The Pink Zest of Mommy Kero. Thanks Dear!

By the way, Kero is the first and only Filipino blogger i've known here in Dubai. I love coming back to her sites, love the way she writes, love the ideas she shares....for me she's a superb writer. I admire her choice of vocabulary and the transition of her story.




Rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post;
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award



Now i'd like to pass this award to Rodliz. I'm passing it only to her to show how she brightens my Wednesdays'with her comments from my Couple's Corner entries.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails