April 23, 2011

I'm not getting any younger, at the of 31 I should have a 3 or 4 years old kid already but sad to say till now we're still praying and hoping to have atleast one.

Part of that hopes of becoming pregnant was the several test that hubby and I had. So far so good all results turned out good except for my ovarian cyst which the doctor told us that it wouldn't be a reason for not to get pregnant and for the lower rate of Hubby's sperm motility where in he was advise to stop smoking.

From the last check up that we had Hubby was advise to take a vitamins that will help to improve his sperm count and quality likewise I was also advise to take a pre pregnancy folic acid which I have been taking for 2 months now. And now after the hormones test I am scheduled for another infertility test which is the HSG.

A hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is an special xray test done for women who are having a hard time becoming pregnant. It involves placing an iodine-based dye through the cervix and taking x-rays to help evaluate the shape of the uterus and whether or not the fallopian tubes are open or blocked.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails