December 10, 2012


I was in the middle of chatting with some of my schoolmates about their Christmas wish list when suddenly instead of taking ideas from them on what they wanted to have this Christmas, it was me who got an idea on what should be my greatest wish this season.

Well, I don’t know if everybody is aware on how much I’m longing to have a baby. I should have a kindergarten now if we were just so lucky to have one at the early years of our marriage. Eight years of waiting has been too long, I’m losing hope. We have had several check ups and test with normal results but nothing happened which stops me from seeing my OB. I got tired.
But i know we shouldn't stop from trying. Only God knows when is the best time for us to become parents. I hope before my uterus expired (as they say lol!) we'll have one atleast.

 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails