April 24, 2008

I left my family to stay with my granny in the neighboring barrio. There i spent my remaining years in elementary. Seldom i got the chance to visit my mom and my siblings. Given then, still the people around and our relatives continued to tease us.

Had my secondary education in Manila which allows us to go home only for two weeks in a year. I don't know if there was a time that the people tried to make fun of us still. Saw him passing our house but never had the chance to even say hi!

After highschool, I've worked in Laguna for almost 3 1/2 years. While he continued his studies in Catanduanes State Colleges. One time we had the chance to see each other on our way to bicol. Me and my sis shifted to another bus going to Virac where he and his bro has taken from Pasay.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails