September 7, 2010

For us who have just reach the first milestone of our anniversary would mean that we've been there helping and supporting each other.

Though I can always stand alone during tough times but the mere thought of having someone to share my problems... it maybe about family or financial is already a great help. He may not say anything but a simple hug when I’m sad because of some work related problems can already ease the worries. He can’t always be there to help me do the household chores but as he appreciates all the things I do it's almost a reward for me.

If I may recall...Hubby was there to support me when i was still studying....he was there to comfort me when me and my stepdad had a big fight...he was always there to help and support me and love me as i am.

An entry for


Rodliz’s Nest

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails