April 17, 2010





Our status having a complicated married life is turning 5 years in 12 days from now. Well, I think there's no such thing as "perfect married life" that's why I call it "complicated married life"...added to the fact that we really have a complicated married life when it comes to dealing with our own families. It’s quite a long story to share so I’ll leave it for couple’s corner meme…hope we’ll soon share about our relationships with our inlaws…hehehe

So yeah, we’ll celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary soon and I am planning a very simple celebration for the two of us but if the budget is not so tight maybe we’ll have a little party at home together with our flatmates and friends.

5th anniversary is the first of the milestone anniversaries and it is symbolized by wood. So now I am thinking of a traditional anniversary gift like a wood photo album, wood picture frame or a wood jewelry box. I hope I can find a company who is selling wooden products like photo album with of course our names engraved on it. Wish me luck coz as for the moment I can’t find any online.

4 comments:

AC said...

Hi Ate Sheng! Wow!!! Happy 5th Anniv!!! Kame din.. sa friday.. hindi ko alam na wood pala ang 5th marriage? naku.. thanks sa info ha.. makahanap nga ng gift na made of wood.. hehehe... goodluck on your search for that wooden frame!!!

kimmyschemy said...

wow! congratulations!

sheng said...

Thanks AC! Happy 5th Anniversary din! Nalaman ko lang din yan sa kasamahan namin sa bahay....

Thanks din simply kim...

Mommy Liz said...

Sheng, Happy Anniversary ha, late or advance..Yaan mo, isingit ko ang about in laws sa Couple's Corner. Sa May eh about mothers..so meaning your mom and your mother in law..eat your heart out..hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails