August 4, 2010


I don’t know but I think it’s kinda boring if I married someone who has more similarities with me though some experts say it is more helpful to a relationship. But isn’t it more exciting to marry someone who is different from us?

I did not marry my dream man but I I love him despite the differences that we have. That day we said I do we still don’t know each other well and as we live our lives together we’ve learned that we are total opposite and we can't be best of friends.

Imagine how annoying it is to watch an old time action movies again and again with him even if i wanted the current historical movies. We both love to shop but he loves branded stuff while i can be happy with the clothes and shoes i bought from UKay. Digital Photography is one of my inexpensive hobbies as i love to capture all our moments together which he hated so much. I'd love to have him as my subject to all the photos i took from the places we visited or gathering that we have attended but i always end up having a stolen photos of him. I hate taking a bath together as it usually takes him 30 minutes while it only takes me 5-10 minutes. I want our things to be in a proper places and proper order all the time but he doesn't mind if he didn't return something from where he took it.

A certain issue on television or newpaper can lead us having a misunderstanding just because we have different point of view. I am sociable, people oriented and i love making friends but as much as possible he wants me to stay and spent all my time with him. He hates going out with me if I'm with my friends and if i go alone he hates it too. He is such a jealous husband which most of the time really made me anrgy not for the reason that i was jealous also when he's flirting with others girls but for some other issues that we have been arguing.

Well i don't know also how come we have lived for almost 5 years now totally opposite.




Rodliz’s Nest

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahaha old movies pala ang like ni hubs mo. parehas tayo sa clothing stuff, hubby love high end products too.

Late entry to Couple's Corner. See you in Nostalgia.

Mel_Cole said...

Oldtime action movies ang gusto pala nang hubby mo ha, yeah, my hubby likes the old time movies but me, I like the recent ones :)

Rossel said...

yes marrying someone who is your opposite in many ways is more exciting. your differences are what giving spice to your marriage.

Mommy Liz said...

I don't know how I missed your entry Sheng. Tama ka naman, kahit marami kayong differences ni Marlon, loves mo pa rin siya di ba? compromise lang naman ang need para mag work ang relationship di ba? Super jealous ba talaga siya? napaka desirable mo naman kasi kaya di mo alam kung walang tiwala or insecure, hehehe. Sabihin mo dapat nanay mo ang sisihn niya, kasi ipinanganak kang maganda.. Everything can be worked out naman basta may agreement di ba??

Related Posts with Thumbnails